At FearFest-Evil you’ll experience a whole new level of fear. Here are a few tips and advice to help you get out alive:
- You will receive your booking confirmation via email. The email contains a PDF, you will be required to print a copy and bring with you to your event slot, as proof of purchase.
- The Night Creatures hate waiting for their victims so arrive promptly 1 hour before your ticket time.
- Sturdy footwear and outdoor clothing appropriate to the time of year and weather conditions must be worn
- There will be enclosed spaces and tunnels. This will include a 90ft long underground sewer system, which for some sections you will need to crawl on your hands and knees.
- Strobe lights will be in use throughout all Scare Zones.
- There will be unpleasant and offensive smells!
- The night creatures know what you are thinking and may try to separate your group, touch, grab and smell you in preparation to eat you.
- This could get messy – you may get dirty or bloody. Do not book if you are not prepared for this!