THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED
Have you seen this year’s gruesome new road sign for FearFest-Evil Condemned? It’s just outside the NDAC on the A48 near Chepstow.
To celebrate what has become a tradition of selfie-taking in front the sign, we’re giving away a pair of standard FearFest-Evil tickets for our favourite taken this year.
Simply post your photos taken in front of our 2019 sign on Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter with the hashtag #FearFestEvil. Depending on where you post your images, it also helps us find them if you tag the FearFest-Evil profile and check-in at the location.
When taking your photos, please park in the NDAC car park and not on the roadside. Also, take extra care around the busy road and beware of the creatures that live behind the tree line!
The winner will be contacted by direct message and the winning photo shared online so please ensure you are following us and have ‘liked’ the Facebook page.
Don’t worry if you’ve already bought tickets; if you win we can refund you the price of the standard tickets.
FearFest-Evil returns to Chepstow October 2019 with ‘Condemned’.Tickets are available now!
You have until 11:59pm on 8th September 2019 to post your photos. Our favourite will be chosen by the FearFest-Evil team and notified by Direct Message. UK Entrants over 16 only. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. Full terms available on the FearFest-Evil website.
Prize Draw Details for Selfie Contest (June 2019)
- The prize is for two standard tickets to FearFest-Evil.
- Entrants must submit a photo with the hashtag #FearFestEvil taken in front of our 2019 road sign.
- Entrants must be able to attend the FearFest-Evil event during October 2019.
- Entrants must have rights to use the photo they submit.
- Photos can be submitted across multiple social media accounts, but only by the same user.
- Care must be taken around the road
- Cars must be parked considerately in the NDAC car-park, not on the A48 roadside.
- It’s great if you can tag FearFest-Evil and check-in the location of FearFest-Evil, but neither of these are a requirement of entry.
- The winner will be chosen by the team at FearFest-Evil. The decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the winner has already purchased a pair of tickets for FearFest-Evil prior to the draw, they will be refunded two Standard Tickets.
- Open to UK residents aged 16 and over, excluding employees and relatives of National Diving & Activity Centre or FearFest-Evil. We may ask for proof of age.
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm (UK time) on 8th September 2019.
- This prize is not transferable and subject to availability. The experience may be altered for operational or safety reasons.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel the event and promotion.
- For full event T&C please visit the FearFest-Evil Terms & Conditions.
- The winner will be informed by a comment on their photo (where possible) and a direct message within 5 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 3 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name and image will be available on request and published on FearFest-Evil and NDAC websites plus social media accounts.
- The promoter is the National Diving & Activity Centre, Chepstow.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.